Planning personalized events since 2003!
We believe that being engaged means enjoying your engagement, not worrying about what you need to plan next. We have designed our packages to offer a variety of “Full Service Wedding Planning” options, which allow you to tell us how involved you want us to be in the planning process. Because we realize that just as weddings come in all sizes, they come in all price ranges too. We can incorporate full event planning and design (that is Kim’s specialty) or we can get you started in the right direction, then assist you along the way. It really is your call. Regardless, we’ll assist you in defining your vision, imagining your dream and enjoying your day!
Our planning packages include a variety of the following services (fyi…there is no way we can put into writing everything we do, but you can also check out our reviews which might help):
- Budget Analysis/Management
- Development of your wedding “vision” through style and theme development
- Venue and vendor selection based on your style and budget, including officiants if desired
- Master timeline and task checklist for wedding planning
- Complete guidance on processes for wedding planning
- Bi-monthly/monthly review meetings
- Invitations, stationary and RSVP’s assistance/management
- Map and Activity inserts development and design
- Out of town guest accommodations and transportation research/scheduling
- Rental needs planning
- Event staffing
- Wedding attire recommendations
- Etiquette guidance
- Menu planning/table settings/seating charts/placecards
- Out of town guest gift coordination
- Party favors direction
- Rehearsal and ceremony direction
- Wedding checklists, task lists and timelines for wedding party and vendors
- Total on site coordination and set up for the wedding and reception
- Clean Up
Find images of weddings planned and designed by our team on the Gallery page. Contact us at email@example.com for a complimentary planning consultation.