Destination Wedding-The Lake of the Ozarks
Michele and Travis’ wedding provided so many firsts for us here at You’re Invited Wedding & Event Planning:
- First time coordinating a wedding out of the KC Metro area.
- First time with a rehearsal dinner served on a boat.
- First time moving 180 guests on boats from the hotel to the reception and back.
- First time with a wedding overlooking the lake.
- First time with a bridal entrance on a boat!
Needless to say, it was pretty incredible! Kim had such a great time working with Michele, Travis and their moms to finish the wedding (we provided day of coordination services). The ceremony was held at the lake home of Travis’ parents, while the reception was held back at Tan-Tar-A. We had a lot to do that day, but with the help of Kim’s assistant for the weekend, Trina, we pulled it off. Enjoy some of the fun details below (non-professional pics, of course!).